In the heart of the Vaudoise and in absolute calm, authentic Provencal stone bastide.
Built in 1840 and facing south, the set of 13 rooms on 462m2 of floor space spread over 3 levels with ceiling heights of 3m is composed as follows:
On the ground floor are the living rooms with a kitchen created in an old workshop with a certain charm and great functionality.
In total, the house has 10 potential bedrooms, some with adjoining shower rooms and toilets, others nearby.
Secondary rooms have been fitted out as an office or a large dressing/sewing workshop.
On the second floor is a self-contained flat comprising 3 bedrooms, 1 shower room, 1 wc, 1 common room with kitchen area.
Several annexes complete this property such as a 50m2 garage, a cellar on the hillside, a boiler room, a laundry room, an attic on the second floor and a lean-to.
The partly enclosed grounds of 1895m² are home to springs from ancient Roman terms that supply the house with spring water.
The entrance to the property is via a large courtyard, overlooking the bastide where a trellis is set out to provide a harmonious dining area in the summer period.
Very green all year round thanks to the various springs that flow through it, the garden, composed of wash houses and century-old trees, can be used for swimming and is well protected from the Mistral wind.
A rare property as only the Luberon knows how to propose us with a strong potential for the activity of bed and breakfast.